Monday 16 July 2012

Are You Brave Enough?

Thanks to Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Singapore, we get to watch Disney Pixar's BRAVE! In Brave, a new tale joins the legends when the courageous Merida confronts tradition, destiny and the fiercest of beasts. Merida is a skilled archer and impetuous daughter of King Fergus and Queen Elinor. Merida defies an age-old custom sacred to the uproarious lords of the land with determination to carve her own path of life. 



Merida's actions inadvertently unleash chaos and fury in the kingdom and when she turns to an eccentric old Wise Woman for help, she is granted an ill-fated wish. The ensuing peril forces Merida to discover the meaning of true bravery in order to undo a beastly curse before it's too late. 

Merida's actions reminded me of my heroine in my life. She is the bravest woman I have ever seen in my entire life. She is none other than my MUM! 

L-R: My mummy and I. ❤


If she was not that brave enough at that moment, I would not be here today. Thanks to God and everyone who have been supporting her all way through. She shared her bravest moment with my sister and I at that time and we would not know that she was brave enough to give birth to my sister and I. 

Before giving birth to me, my dearest mummy was diagnosed with serious sickness that doctor suggested to her to drop the intention to get pregnant anymore. Imagine a doctor told you not to give birth anymore??!! All your dreams would be vanished and there would  no meaning in your marriage life ANYMORE! Mummy was pretty lucky because she had a baby boy whom is my elder brother before she gave birth to me.

But she did not listen to the doctor's advise and moved on with her intention to give birth to me. The big sacrifices that my mum made by giving birth to me after that had been well paid off. Doctor was surprised to see that the sickness had completed gone and she would not have to face such problems in her marriage life. Thank God for all the miracles! 3 years later, my sister was born. 

Thank you mummy for being so brave at that moment to give birth to me. If you weren't that brave, I guess I won't be here today. Just wanna thank you for doing all these for me and no matter how much I have done, this BIG sacrifice cannot be compared with my petty things I have done for you. 

I will work very hard and make your life happily ever after. =) Enough of my story and moving on to the movie. =) 

The film opens in Singapore theatres on 8th August 2012 and will be presented in Disney Digital 3D™ in selected theatres. To know more of this movie, Brave, check out the trailer below: 


Sign off with "Catch Disney Pixar's BRAVE in cinemas this 8th August 2012 and be sure to browse through for more information at:


Official Twitter Account: @disneystudiosSG




See you there! 


lotsa love,
janiceyeap™


❤ Follow me at
Instagram - @janicemonteith

No comments:

Post a Comment